Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, December 8, 2019

a little bit of everything



It's just over two weeks till Christmas, and here I am, taking a moment to catch up on where our lives have been taking us.
Fall was beautiful and busy for us. I ticked some big goals off my bucket list, and also discovered some new found time for myself. Winslow and I went on a date to see Jenn Grant (my favourite musician). I hiked Cape Split with my friend Tania- a hike I've been wanting to do for the last 4 years. We hosted a few families for Thanksgiving dinner.
November saw us celebrating Katia's 8th birthday. Of course I always have felt that she is older than her age. For her birthday, we welcomed a sweet bunny into our family. His name is Baxter Bunny.
And here we are in December. We've been busy with choir Christmas concerts, traditions such as cutting down our tree, and our kindness elves. Sometimes it doesn't feel like I have enough time to get it all done- the baking, the crafting, the cards and the gifts, but I'm trying to let go of all those unrealistic expectations (that I put on myself), and just enjoy some of the simple things, such as reading our favourite books and watching our favourite movies.
And so I will leave with s smorgasbord of photos. This time of year is so magical, I just want to capture it all.
xox

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh goody....I love comments!