Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, October 13, 2019

dear fall















Dear Fall, you know I love you. I love your colours, your smells, your cooler temperatures, your permission to slow down. I love your pumpkins of all different colours and sizes. The pale green and pink Cinderella ones are especially pretty.
Fall, I love how you usher in the slow season, with the invitation to eat warm soups and drink spicy tea. I love that it's ok, to cozy up with blankets and a favourite movie . And that orange twinkle lights on the mantle are perfectly acceptable. 
Fall, I love that you bring us back to the heart of the home. All summer, we play and explore our beautiful province, but in the Fall- we cozy up and find comfort inside this place that we love.
Dear Fall, you are my favourite season of all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh goody....I love comments!