Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

lately






lately...
the days have been long it seems
I'm needing a kick in the butt to get motivated for even the simplest tasks
sleep doesn't come easy
a sweet boy to remind me that I have it really good
a little girl who has a feisty temperament but can turn it around and be the sweetest little one the next moment
meal plans are being made
small steps are being made towards organization
a real effort is being made to stay off of time sucks (Facebook, Pinterest) during my time with my children
trying to be more forgiving of myself
day dreaming of a hot beach, a yummy mojito, and sea salt water on my toes ... could it really be true ;)
xox



1 comment:

  1. Come over for a tea and chat any evening when you want to feel like a grown-up :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody....I love comments!