Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

a secret spot








Building forts is where it's at. I remember loving forts as a little girl. The way they felt so secret and safe and special.
The other day Winslow made a fort for Noah and he had his snack in there. He also stole my lip balm and refused to give it to me. He hid in his fort so I couldn't reach him. He makes me smile and laugh all at the same time as being frustrated with him. Oh that boy!
hmmmmm that last face looks an awful lot like his mama's
xox



3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love his expression in that last photo!! What a stinker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is for sure a Johanna look in the last picture

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, he is such a little dude, Jo! So precious. xx

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody....I love comments!