Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

celebrating Spring












These past few weeks have been busy for us here. A new house, visits with friends, dinners and brunches, a busy toddler, baking and cooking, projects on the go and photo sessions to edit, I've been finding myself staying up way too late just trying to get it all done. On top of all this, the weather is finally starting to warm up and the sun is staying in the sky till very very late, so it adds to the excitement of this season of all things new.
We are spending more and more of our time outdoors, going for walks, playing at the park, puddle jumping and drawing on the road with sidewalk chalk. It's Spring here finally and we are celebrating!
There is so much I want to share with you all, like photos of our new home and stories of our daily life, but for now these photos will have to make do. Photos of walks and family time and a delicious Easter brunch we were invited to. Also, notice the last photo? Those are my beans, the ones I planted just a week or so ago. I think they grew so fast on account of the sun being so strong at this time of year. We are now having the sky stay light until 11:45pm (sun goes down at 10pm). I'll take a photo of that to show you this week I promise. It's pretty cool.
Happy Spring dear friends!
xox

4 comments:

  1. The buffet looks scrumptious!! How does the food keep warm? This has always been my downfall....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring... most definitely worth celebrating!

    The food looks delicious, and those smiles infectious :) Looking forward to some photos of that late night sunset!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popping in to say hello!! A long overdue hello ... that food looks DELICIOUS!!! MMM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Johanna, I am so glad that Spring is finally creeping in where you are! You really deserve it after that incredibly long winter.

    What's the first picture of, lemon meringue? YUM!

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody....I love comments!