Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

the tuesday diptych project week 45-wow!


Desiree: We've had a wonderful amount of snow fall this week and it's still beautiful & white all around. I adore this weather. Yesterday ended up being the coldest day we've had all winter (-32C in the morning) and even so, the sun was out & every part of our world was shining.

Johanna: As I was getting ready to leave Montreal I noticed this sweet bicycle all covered in snow chained up on a nearby fence. It was so "classic" Montreal. Being there in the winter brought back many fond memories for me. I used to love all the beautiful fresh snow that Montreal receives in the winter.

A little side note. It's so hard to believe that Desiree and I have been doing these weekly posts together for 45 weeks now. It's been such a wonderful project to do with my dear kindred blogging friend.

2 comments:

  1. I love these photos. Isn't it amazing how snow can completely change an otherwise ordinary object into something sort of magical?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Johanna!
    Beautiful photos from both you and Desiree. Thanks for keeping this going and presenting such lovely images and words.
    Also, thanks for your comments on my blog. It is all very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody....I love comments!