Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, December 24, 2010

wishing you and yours a joyful Christmas


Dear friends,
This is my Christmas card to you.
May your holidays be filled with joy and peace and may your days be merry and bright.
From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank all of you (my blog friends) for making my days a little bit brighter with your charming and witty posts. It is much like a vacation for me when I get to read through my blog roll and it is something that I look forward to doing each day.
I hope the next few days bring you all lots of happiness.
Thank you again for another awesome year of blogging.
Fondly,
xox
Johanna

1 comment:

  1. I so look forward to checking in with your blog too Johanna (even if I have to catch up on 20+ posts at a time after being away for too long!) I am glad you had such a wonderful Christmas and that you had a chance to visit family. Sending big hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody....I love comments!