Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, November 18, 2010

spruce boughs







Happy Friday!
Some snaps from our walk yesterday, while we were out playing in the snow.
This week we bought Noah's Christmas present and gave it to him early. We had to. There was just so much snow and I just knew that he would love to use it now, which he does! It was so cute to see his smiling eyes from behind the scarf that I wrapped around his face as we pulled him along.
So yes, on our walk we pulled Noah along in his new sleigh and I was on the look out for spruce boughs that I could use to decorate my table with at the up coming Spruce Bog craft fair.
The rest of the day was spent running errands downtown, going out for a yummy lunch (sushi and udon soup) and getting last minute things done for the craft show...I'm getting excited for it!
I hope your weekends are full of loveliness dear friends.
xox

3 comments:

  1. what a cute little bundled up family you are:). these are wonderful photos- you are completely getting me in the mood for the holidays here;). and what a very cool gift for Noah. He looks quite happy to be getting pulled along in the cool sleigh:). I hope you guys have a lovely rest of November. By the way, that pie photo in your header makes my mouth water every. time. i. see. it.

    xoxo,

    Blair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome sled! He looks so dang cute in that scarf! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness.. these snowy day pics could be in a pretty magazine! i love that you gave him his darling gift early (great idea) and went out for a charming sled ride. i have such happy childhood memories of our toboggan, all the kids would sit on it and hold on tight. what a happy little boy, you'll have to collect sledding photos year to year!

    best of luck with your upcoming craft fair. the spruce will be perfect. hopefully that is helping you get into the christmasy mood!

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody....I love comments!