Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

3 am posts



It's 3 am and I am sitting alone in my quiet kitchen sipping lemon, ginger and honey tea.
I don't usually like to complain about being sick because really, everyone gets sick right? But this one, oh this one has just been a miserable sickness.
I think its the combination of the fact that I hardly ever get sick and that Noah and Winslow have been sick too, that it's just draining us all.
It's been going around in circles, where one of us keeps everyone else up at night with their coughing and such, and that is why I am upstairs and not in bed, because I don't want to wake the boys.
I'm tired and have no energy and am fearing the morning time when I will have no choice but to get up and hit the floor running with my active little toddler.
Good night friends, or good morning, or good day.
xox

8 comments:

  1. Sorry to read you are feeling miserable Johanna and hoping you can get some sleep before you have to get started for the day. Hope you all start to feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i do hope you'll soon all start to feel better.....i would make you some homemade chicken soup if i were closer...this always seems to help.
    xo.
    k

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope you feel better this "late morning".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww...poor you! I so hope you feel better whenever it is you wake! The winter-time crud is definitely going around in the midwest, too. It's been especially nasty.

    Sending virtual chicken soup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, get well soon. These are the longest days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you feel better soon my new friend. I'm so glad you are enjoying your swap gift. I like the one that I got too. I can't decide if it was more fun giving or receiving? In any case, don't you just love Nadia's blog? It's so beautiful.
    Well, as I said, feel better soon.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody....I love comments!