Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, November 1, 2010

see ya later halloween









Okay, so I'm kind of excited for Halloween to be over because you all know what that means....we can dive full on into Christmas mode. Craftiness, baking, decorating, Christmas movies, Advent, Christmas lights....oh my....I'm already getting excited.
Okay okay, so it's a bit early for Christmas. I can just imagine one of my best friends Roxy groaning at the thought of me and all my Christmasy-ness. So I'm making a promise to hold off on all that at least until after Remembrance Day (Nov.11) but after that date dear friends...it's fair game.
So even though Halloween is over, the pumpkins are smashed and we are all nursing sugar hangovers I thought I'd just post a few photos from yesterday and all the events that took place because who doesn't want to see pictures of cute kids dressed up at a party making crafts? I mean really?
Hope you had a great weekend and that your week has started off all fine and dandy.
Talk soon!
xox

4 comments:

  1. So many cute kids and outfits. Looks like everyone had a great time. Love the starry pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about feeling the energy of the coming season... I would never admit it, but I am definitely already thinking of christmas! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an excuse for thinking Christmas already... we are celebrating at Thanksgiving with my family this year. That makes Christmas #1 just 4 weeks away!

    Your Halloween celebration looks like a wonderful one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the gnome! but sorry, the owl is definitely the cutest...
    i would usually be with rox groaning at the thought of xmas, but this year i'm counting the days -- only b/c i can't wait to have the family together again...

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody....I love comments!