Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, September 30, 2010

call for submissions: a guest blogger series


Dearest friends and fellow bloggers...

It seems that a constant running theme in many of my blog posts is about my ongoing search for balance in my life. Whether it be forming routines, making meal plans, creating organization systems or just staying on top of my daily responsibilities...I feel like it is an up hill climb sometimes and I am always on the look out for ways to simplify.
Enter my idea for a guest blogging series....
So I have come up with a theme and I am asking you, yes you (bloggers), if you would please join me by writing a guest post about how you find balance in your life. I'm curious to know (and I think other readers would be too), what is it exactly that you do for yourself or for your family to help things run smoothly.
So if you are a mama or a papa, a husband or a wife, a grandma/grandpa/nana/nona or oma, a single gal or guy running the universe I want to hear from you. The more diversity amongst the writers the better!
Please drop me a line at birdsonawire@hotmail.com if you are interested and I will give you further information on how it works.

1 comment:

  1. we already have quite a few people interested! yay! if you are interested and want to join in, just fire off an email!

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody....I love comments!