Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

the tuesday diptych project week 29


Johanna (left): On Sunday after church and after a simple lunch at a diner, Winslow, Noah and I took a walk at Long Lake. Going around the lake there is an easy trail that allows you to stop and walk down to the shore of the lake, it was such a relaxing way to enjoy the afternoon, just walking and taking in our surroundings.

Desiree (right): My entire world is swimming with wedding excitement. Four friends have exchanged vows in the past month, another two celebrated their one year anniversary yesterday, and two more just announced their engagement. It's been wonderful to share in their celebrations of love & hope. To witness them making those promises. To see them wearing their rings proudly. And now, more than ever, I find myself wondering... will that ever be me?

1 comment:

Oh goody....I love comments!