Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, April 1, 2010

mail's here!




A few weeks back I signed up for Caroline's mail scramble. She blogs over at Coeur de La. She asked all the participants to send a small package of "simple things" to another participant.
It was so much fun to put together a package of fun little things that I thought my recipient may like. I'm still not sure if she has received her's so I'm gonna wait on telling you what she got, but it was fun to put together. I did a few bought things and something handmade.
So you can imagine how excited I was yesterday when I came home from my dentist appointment to find not one but two little surprises in my mailbox from said mail scramble.
One was from my partner- Jess. She lives in Auckland, New Zealand.....how exciting is that? I received a package all the way from New Zealand!
Anyhoo, inside Jess' package was a lovely card telling me a bit about her self, a beautiful seashell stamped paperweight and a pretty pastel blue scarf which I have been wearing ever since I received it. Thank you so much Jess. I can't wait to get to know more of you through your blog.
I also received a little package from Caroline. Isn't that so sweet of her? She sent a little something to everyone who participated in her mail scramble. And look what I got, sunflower seeds! My favourite flower of all the flowers! Thank you Caroline- you are a true gem. I'm so glad that I have met you through the blogging world! (sorry the pic is upside down..ooops!)
Now that I have successfully participated in a mail swap I'm thinking of maybe hosting one myself. Tell me, would you be interested in something like this? Let me know if you would be and if I get enough people chiming in, I will organize something in the coming week.

7 comments:

  1. I love this whole concept! I've been meaning to partake in a mail swap, so if you do host one I would be interested. :)
    That blue scarf is delightful on you!
    plus, did you change your header image? I really love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable!! Happy mail day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It'd be fun. Though I'd be nervous that I wouldn't have anything very cool to share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post made me so happy!! And, I am so happy to have met you through blogging. You inspire me on a daily basis and your blog is creative, fun, and makes me smile. So happy you liked your sunflower seeds, the non edible kind :). Much love to you!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would really like to participate too! I think the idea behind it is great! Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome- I'm gonna be in touch very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay I'm so happy you liked my package. I had so much fun putting it together for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody....I love comments!