Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

can you believe...


Can you believe that I saw all of these beautiful flowers just yesterday on our walk? As Winslow and I pushed Noah along in his stroller I had to keep stopping because everywhere I looked I saw beautiful flowers and beautiful colours! And I was more than happy to snap some pictures with my camera. Oh and look at this cute bird house that our neighbour put up in our tree. Isn't it sweet? Already we have a pair that have moved in, you can see one of them (I think the female) perched outside. Oh how I am loving spring!
I am also excited to announce that I have created a Facebook Fan Page for my photography and I would be honoured if you became a fan, that's if you use Facebook ;o)
On another note, I am especially happy this week because Winslow is off work until next Tuesday. This means lot's of family funtimes, including a few roadtrips! Yay!
How has your week been thus far? Hope it has been filled with beautiful moments.

5 comments:

  1. Yay for hubby time off! I'll cheers with you to that one! As for the arrival of spring flowers, I'll have to wait a few weeks to join you there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, such beautiful flowers!
    I just know you are going to have a wonderful time with your husband at home.
    Thanks, as always, for your kind words. I appreciate you so much!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful -- I'm still keeping an eye on my pretty yellow flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay I'm glad you received it. Sorry it took a while, that is the problem with living so far away from anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful! I love the bird house.

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody....I love comments!