Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, April 23, 2010

it's a colourful week...orange!






It's Friday and it's an orangey day! Yes that' right- it's an orangey day!
In other news, my sweet hubby is finally home from 2 weeks of training. And what does that mean you ask? Well for starts it means that I am no longer the only person to wake up through out the night when Noni gets up (time and tine again). Also it means that I don't have to sleep alone and let my imagination get the best of me. Yup, that's me, I totally let my imagination run wild when I am all by myself. Ghosts, intruders...you name it, I imagine it. Anyways, now that hubby is home I don't need to worry about that anymore. Happy I am!
So happy Friday dear friends, hope you have a lovely weekend.
xox

7 comments:

  1. Awe, cutest pic -- love that dino onesie!
    And I'm glad your man is home again! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh orange, so beautiful! Love the onesie and that yummy looking lunch! How wonderful that your hubby is home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovee all of the orange! it was my favorite color for the longest time.
    so glad that your hubby is home!
    XO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your small boy is just too delicious in the yawning pic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that yawn! Glad there won't be any more intruders!

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody....I love comments!