Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, March 1, 2010

Oh Canada


Just had to give a little patriotic shout out to all the athletes who worked so hard to make the 2010 Olympics the best ever! Canada won the most gold medals ever in winter Olympic history! Now that is something to be proud of!
It was especially thrilling to watch both of the hockey games (women's and men's)...so close and such good games played by either teams, but in the end the best teams won...us!!! hehehe (just being boastful)
Oh and you know what else the end of the Olympics means? I get my husband back in 3 days. I can't wait to have him back. I've missed him terribly and so has Noah.

6 comments:

  1. I thought of you last night at the end of it all! Getting your hubby back....happy for ya!

    Loved that last post...I want to do it for my art journal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyy Canada! Glad you're getting your man back. :)

    And I'm happy to have found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what.a.game.that.hockey.game.was..... can you believe it???!!! well, congratulations, my dear;). you earned it. i'm so happy for you that you're getting hubby back. just in time for spring!!

    xoxo,
    blair

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^_^ I really need to get to Ottawa one of these days. Maybe we'll do a trip once the weather is better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad to be meeting so many awesome Canadians her ein blogland, because Canada has always intersted me.
    Yay, your hubby is coming home!!! Aww, how wonderful. :)
    Thank you for your kind note Johanna, I really appreciate you and also know that we would totally be friends if we lived closer. But you know what? We are friends anyways!
    xoxo Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't get a chance to watch any of the Olympics but I was happy to hear Canada won the gold for hockey. It wouldn't be right for anyone else to win.

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody....I love comments!