Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

the tuesday diptych project

Johanna (left): Felt hearts on a warm woollen blanket. Valentine's Day and all it's loveliness. I'll be missing my sweetie on that cold February day. They say distance makes the heart grow fonder.

Desiree (right): After weeks of mostly dreary weather, the sunshine has finally come back to kiss my home. With all the windows thrown open, the light calms and lifts spirits. My toes, warm in their new knit slippers & a happy Boston Terrier, chasing sunspots all throughout the day.


To learn more about The Tuesday Diptych Project read here.

2 comments:

  1. I think absense does make the heart grow fonder. I love my guy. He will be gone for Vday too. :( I am going to send him something sweet though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a little Vday package for my hunny. A little something that he can open up then. I'm sorry you'll be apart.

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody....I love comments!