Oh boy this is going to be a hard one for me to write because just the thought of my little guy turning 4 months brings on all kinds of emotions. It really and truly is hard to believe that Noah is 4 months today, he has changed and grown in so many ways.
The most striking thing that I have noticed about Noah is how his little individual self and personality are really starting to show. His laugh, the sounds he makes, his reactions to music, games and rhymes, I just love to watch and observe him.
Each day with Noah is a gift. He brightens up my life and makes me so happy.
Here are a few fun facts about Noah and the milestones that he has reached so far:
- he goes by the names of Noah, Nonie, Noans and Monkey
- he loves music, singing, rhymes and books. Thank goodness for the Ontario Early Years Centres and their free Mother Goose program.
- he loves to stand up (obviously while being held) and he loves his jumparoo. He has very strong legs.
- he sits in a highchair now while we eat our dinner. He just plays with toys while we eat.
- he wakes anywhere from 3-5 times a night to eat. I remind myself that this will most likely only last a year. Sleep is hard to come by around here. Good thing his adorable smile makes up for it.
- he can roll from back to tummy but doesn't quite enjoy it yet.
- he laughs and laughs at silly songs or when Papa blows on his tummy.
I'm so glad that I've started these month by month updates of Noans. Someday hopefully he'll be able to look back at this and enjoy it.