Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, October 25, 2009

a weekend walk










Hubby had to work this afternoon and evening. He's actually been working night shifts all week which hasn't been very fun. Why do I have the most excitable imagination when I am all alone in the house?
Anyways, today was such a beautiful day so I packed Noah up and took us for a drive to Dundas, a beautiful town that neighbours Hamilton. I brought along my camera and decided to take some shots as we were out on our walk.
Such a beautiful day. Such beautiful surroundings.
Tomorrow we are heading off to visit Noah's Great Gran (my grandmother). This will be her first time seeing him. As I mentioned before, Noah has 4 great grandparents living. Isn't that amazing? I think it is!

2 comments:

  1. Gretchen has grandmas, great grandmas, AND great great grandma's on both sides!

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody....I love comments!