Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, October 8, 2009

so much to be thankful for


I am so excited I can hardly contain myself! We are heading home to Ottawa tomorrow for Thanksgiving weekend. I can't wait for family visits, turkey dinner, home made apple pies (which I will be making today), walks at the conservation park and in the Byward market.
This is going to be Noah's very first trip home and I just can't wait for all of our family to see him. This weekend Noah is going to meet 3 of his great grandparents. If that's not something to be thankful for then I don't know what is. He is also going to meet his Auntie Amy for the very first time which makes me very happy!
We have so much to be thankful for this year. We've been blessed with the most precious gift, our baby Noah! We have our health, a beautiful home, food on our table and clothes on our back. Life is truly amazing. We truly are blessed!
Have a lovely Thanksgiving weekend to all those who are celebrating this weekend.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh goody....I love comments!