Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, October 5, 2009

more little pleasures




As I was blog surfing a few weeks back I came across a post from this lovely home design blog . In it she introduced the sweetest book. A happy dear little book and I became intrigued. The book is called 14,ooo things to be happy about, by Barbara Ann Kipfer. For 40 years the author of this book jotted down, recorded and complied lists of things that made her happy. Everything from: sweater season to old fashioned glass snow domes to he yellowing pages of old books. It really is the perfect little pick me up book.
To continue from a post I made a while back, I thought I'd share a few more of my little pleasures, the little things that make me happy.....
  • minty chocolates that I keep hidden in my treat cupboard
  • spicy licorice tea that warms my tummy on a chilly fall day
  • new music from my favourite artist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh goody....I love comments!