Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, August 9, 2009

a cozy place





an adorable mobile made by my bestest friend, Amy.


This past month has been one full of changes. Finally after month of debating, Hubby and I decided that we needed to take a big step and become first time home buyers. It really didn't take long to find the house of our dreams. And soon, once every thing is to my liking, I will post pics of our cozy little home.
Of course the move had to fall right when I am 9 months pregnant, so my hands have been tied and I really haven't been able to do much to help out. Thankfully we are blessed to have family and friends, from near and far who have helped us out in all sorts of ways. We are very thankful for all of the help we have received. Honestly, I don't know what we would have done without everyone's help...a million thank yous are in order!
The fun thing about being so close to my due date though is that I had a really good excuse to put the pressure on hubby to get the baby's room finished, and without further adieu, here are pics of the little babe's room.
..........now, just to get the rest of the house in order.

1 comment:

Oh goody....I love comments!