Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

pie making, birds chirpin and some pics

shhhhhhh....don't wake the sleeping beauty





a yummy lunch of curried chicken salad sandwiches, potato salad and gazpacho!


Happy Tuesday! I hope that the sun is shining where ever you may be and that you are having a wonderful week.
Today is gonna be a home style day. This morning I woke up with the determination to make a blueberry pie, my favourite. While the crust was chilling I put out the laundry to dry in the sun. I tidied up, talked to my mom on the phone and am now going to get ready for my dear friend Erin to come over for lunch. We don't get to see each other very often, but when we do it's always as though we just picked up where we left off.
So the pie is in the oven and I am gonna sign off with a few pics from the past week.
Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are having the perfect Tuesday! :] Blueberry pie sounds delish. I haven't made pie in forever, but now you've got me craving it, haha.
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a wonderful day! those pictures look so peaceful. i need a day like that asap!

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody....I love comments!