Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day 2014












If I were to make a list of all the ways that Winslow is an amazing father, that list could go on and on and on. I'd fill this page with endless notes, memories, and stories. And still, I wouldn't be able to sum up, just how amazing and just how much he means to us. Just how wonderful he truly is.
Words fall short when I try to explain the kind of father that Winslow is. What he does on a daily basis for his family, his steadfast love for us, the energy and work he puts out, never with a complaint.
Whether working hard at his job, or working hard at making something with his hands, whether playing with Noah and Katia or teaching them something new... I know that we are so very blessed to call this man Daddy.
Happy Father's Day to our amazing Dada. We love you so much.
xox


3 comments:

Oh goody....I love comments!