Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, December 31, 2012

looking back on 2012






























2012 was one amazing year. For me what stands out the most is the time we had together as a family. Winslow took 9 months off of work in 2012 and it was by far the best decision we have ever made. Things were a bit tight financially, but we found ways to make the most of our time together like going to the Carcross beach, camping, going home to Ottawa, and taking an amazing trip to Juneau Alaska. If I could sum up 2012 with a few words, I think they would be : valuable, relationships, family , quality time, adventure, appreciation.
These words are all important on their own, but together they sum up our year because the time we had together while Winslow was off of work was so valuable for us as a family, our relationships within our little family grew and were strengthened, and I think we all can agree that we have an appreciation for what is most important in our lives. For me, there is nothing in the whole wide world that is more important than family....I am truly blessed to have my little family, my extended family and my Northern family too.
So to cap off 2012, here are a few pictures from the last 12 months. Pictures of special trips, regular days, and simple moments that stand out to me.
Happy New Years friends. May 2013 bring many blessings to you and yours.
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh goody....I love comments!