Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

little things for this week ...














Little bits about this week...

:: the ergo baby carrier has saved me multiple time from a nervous breakdown. I swear, it seems to be the only way to get her to stop crying and to fall asleep. I'm not sure why it works so well....I'm just very thankful that it exists.

:: pots of half orange pekoe/half earl grey tea are really yummy. Especially mid afternoon. And especially when they are in a polka dot tea pot. I painted that tea pot at one of those "paint your own pottery" places. I wanted an Emma Bridgewater teapot (and still do) but can never imagine paying 100$ plus for a tea pot.

:: Winslow went ice fishing with Noah the other day and caught two arctic chars and one lake trout! Now our freezer is stocked up again.


:: I fancied up this little potted iris plant for my friend's birthday gift. There's nothing a little flag and raffia can't do to make something plain look more sweet and more personal.

:: Little boys who wear the bunny ears that they made at the library make me smile. I love the storytime program at our local library. Our librarian is so sweet and gentle with the kids and always makes the hour special by either doing a craft or bringing out something special like bubbles or the parachute.

:: Someone is practicing tummy time and is very pleased with herself.

:: I've had three photo sessions over the past week. It feels good to get back into it again. I just love hearing people's reactions to their photos. I get such joy from knowing how much these photos mean to my clients.

:: We have a big trip coming up at the end of March. We will be going to Vancouver and Seattle for 5 days before heading off to Ottawa for a month. It'll have been 6 months since we left the Yukon and I am so so so excited to get away to a big city. It's been forever since I have bought myself some new clothes and I am so excited to go here for some retail therapy. If you have any suggestions of places to go while we are in Vancouver and Seattle, I wold be so glad to hear of them.

... and that is all for now ... hope you are having a lovely week.
xox




2 comments:

  1. Vancouver and Seattle?! What about Victoria? We've got a tea date, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That look on Noah's face is priceless ;)

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody....I love comments!