5.5 weeks (photo taken and edited by me)
6.5 weeks (these were taken by Winslow, I edited them)
My sweet little angel is 7 weeks old now and boy is time flying by. I want to make sure that I take the time to write down all that is new for her so that we can look back on these posts someday and remember how small she was once upon a time.
Some exciting things for Katia these days are:
- she's mastered the art of smiling and does so every time someone smiles at her
- she loves to coo and ouuuhhh when we talk to her, she is very very chatty!
- she loves to be read to and shown books. When I show her a book, she raises her eyebrows and starts cooing away. She gets very excited for her books.
- she loves her big brother and follows him around with her eyes. When he is nearby, all eyes are on her big bro Noah
- she loves to nurse and is gaining weight well. This time nursing came so easily to me and the baby, a very different experience than what I had with Noah.
- she's happiest when held or worn in a carrier but does well to be put down too
- she co-sleeps and it works for us and we all like it.
- she loves her soo soo (soother) just like her big bro ... uh oh!
- she is sweet and delicious and scrum-diddly-umptious hehehe
Happy 7 weeks big girl! We love love love you so very much. You make us all so happy.
ps. doesn't she look like Noah?