Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, December 26, 2011

christmas memories 2011

Christmas was everything we could've asked for and more. It was busy but meaningful. We had wonderful visits with friends and enjoyed some quiet family time too. The food was a plenty, the music so cheerful (I never grow tired of Christmas music), the house so warm and cozy.
One of my most favouite parts of Christmas was seeing both little ones participate in the Christmas Eve pageant. It brought back memories of attending church on Christmas Eve when I was little. I remember how magical it felt getting to get all dressed up and then going to church and singing carols with my family, I was so happy to be able to be able to pass that tradition on to my family. Katia was baby Jesus and did a perfect job, while Noah was an superb snowflake. It was definitely a proud mama moment for me.
Christmas morning included phone calls and skype visits back home, gift opening and a yummy breakfast. The afternoon included a turkey and ham dinner with our good friends and all their lovely kiddies. It was so sweet to see the children so excited, running around, playing, laughing, shouting. What a wonderful day it was.


I hope you all had very merry Christmases dear friends. I hope your holidays have been full of wonder and joy and most importantly love.
xox

1 comment:

Oh goody....I love comments!