Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, June 6, 2011

lately...


June 4th :: a photo from a high angle ... Evey B making some art at my place

June 5th :: a photo of whatever you like ... a little scene on my kitchen windowsill

Hiho friends ... sorry for my non committal posts in regards to the June photo challenge. I'm doing my best to keep up. So here we go with June 4th and 5th . This challenge has been fun so far and I'm really excited to see how they all come together.
In other news, we have been busy busy getting the front of our house and garden ready for the summer season. Winslow has been hard at work making flower boxes and a giant vegetable box that I planted with my seedlings in today. It's always a risk putting out seedlings this early here in the Yukon. Sure we get beautiful sunlight and for the most part it's been warm, but you just never know when we could get a quick freeze. Hope my little seedling babies are okay!
The summer is shaping up to be a busy one here in the Yukon. Our first ever visitors arrive next week (my dad and step-mom!), and we are so excited to have them come! Then we have plans to hit up the cabin, take a few little trips and to enjoy our sunny days to the max!
This evening we enjoyed dinner out on our back patio...it was so nice to be outside, breathing in the fresh air and digging into this yummy dinner that I made for the first time. Of course I found it on pinterest ... I'm seriously addicted to that site.
So happy days dear friends! I'll be back soon with my 25 free things to do in the summer post and my summer bucket list post.
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh goody....I love comments!