Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

june 1st photo challenge


June 1st :: a photo of yourself


This photo was taken by me, outside on my back deck. It was hot and sunny today and we are in full summer mode around here. Sun hats and sunglasses are a must. Lemonade is optional but strongly recommended.
Happy June 1st my friends.
ps. I am doing a 30 day photo challenge for the month of June. I will be including some of my photos from time to time. Feel free to join along and let me know if you do in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. June--the first month where hats and sunscreen are a must when being outside soaking up the sun. Love lemonade too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for summer! We finally are having lovely days here too. The sun and the garden and the grill are all things that are making me so, so happy! I've got my first challenge pic up too. Thanks again for the motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to see all of the photos!!!

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody....I love comments!