Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

catch up


day 6 :: a photo from a low angle

day 7 :: a photo with a silhouette

day 8 :: a close up of something

day 9 :: a photo from far away

day 10 :: a photo of what ever you wish

day 11 :: a black and white photo

day 12 :: a photo experimenting with bokeh

day 13 :: a photo using an edit that you like

day 14 :: a close up of an eye

day 15 :: a close up of what ever you like

day 16 :: a photo experimenting with trail lights

day 17 :: a photo of street lights ... I though the light on the ferry in Dawson City was more interesting.

day 18 :: a photo depicting an emotion ... bliss

day 19 :: a photo of a landscape

day 20 :: a phpto of the sunset ... we don't get a sunset in the height of the summer and I'm not staying up until 2 am to see it. This was taken at 11:15 pm I think.

day 21 :: a photo of what ever you wish ... my sweetie pie

day 22 :: a photo of the one you love ... I chose the ones I love. My 2 guys.

Oh I'm so so bad for not updating my June photo challenge. Believe me, I've been doing it, I just took a break from updating it here.
You know, if anything this challenge has been a good exercise for me because it has helped me to be more mindful of the everyday beauty that is around me and that I can find small ways to be creative in my day to day life. This is something that is a summer goal for me, to be more creative.
And so here we are updated all the way from day 6 to day 22. I'm still working away on it and will post my last few photos in a week or so when I am done.
Hope you enjoy them!
xox

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful images. Perfectly summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dani! Hope it wasn't overload. I'm bad at staying on top of things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo! {can I call you Jo?} I love your new banner. So summery and gorgeous! All these photos are fab. I could look at them all day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Erin and yes you can call me Jo xox I'd love for you to call me Jo!

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody....I love comments!