I just wanted to say thank you for allowing me to get my feelings out yesterday about the election here in Canada. Also, thank you also for respectfully sharing your thoughts and feelings about the topic in the comments section. We Canadians are known for being polite and respectful aren't we? I do love a good discussion.
But now I'm moving onwards to brighter things dear friends. Like hope and the promise of a hopefully warm summer. Apparently the weather man said we'd be getting a warm summer. Bring it on (at least up here I say). I'm ready for some sun soaking sandal wearing weather.
So a little list to brighten up your day and mine. Simple things that are making me happy today...
- homemade bruschetta with balsamic vinegar glaze drizzled on top. Oh my!
- trips to the park to play in the sand pile, to walk along the beams and play tight rope, and to swing on the swings.
- sitting with girlfriends, talking for hours and sipping tea. Feeling heard and appreciated. Feeling validated.
- feeling utterly blessed to have a wonderful husband who knows when I need a break and who wants the very best for me. Sometimes I wonder how ever did I find him. <3
- for great things to come.
And how about you my friends? What's one little thing that has brightened your day today? I'd love to hear about it.