Today I am loving
- a slice of lemon in my water. So refreshing.
- the late day sun streaming in through my window and hitting my boy's face in all the right places.
- Noah's sweet slippers that he received for Christmas. They are so warm because they are hand knit and have sheep's wool inside.
- warmer temps. And by that I mean -12 c. That's "roll down your car window" type of weather around here!
- good news for far away blog friends who deserve nothing but happiness. *smile*.
- 4$ tulips. A little treat. Because they make me feel Springy, even if it is still very much winter outside.
And what are you loving today? Happy Tuesday dear friends!