Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tuesday love





Today I am loving
  • a slice of lemon in my water. So refreshing.
  • the late day sun streaming in through my window and hitting my boy's face in all the right places.
  • Noah's sweet slippers that he received for Christmas. They are so warm because they are hand knit and have sheep's wool inside.
  • warmer temps. And by that I mean -12 c. That's "roll down your car window" type of weather around here!
  • good news for far away blog friends who deserve nothing but happiness. *smile*.
  • 4$ tulips. A little treat. Because they make me feel Springy, even if it is still very much winter outside.
And what are you loving today? Happy Tuesday dear friends!

1 comment:

  1. I bought a bunch of tulips yesterday too. They make my heart sing! Our snow is all gone and it's warmed up considerably. And on Sunday it will be daylight savings time! All things to smile about.

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody....I love comments!