Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, January 10, 2011

lil rascals





Excuse the low light pictures. For some reason no matter how dark the room is, I still have a phobia of using my flash. I'm getting better at it but still.
Anyways.
Over the weekend my dad and step mom had us all over for chili and cornbread. It was quite the scene with 5 little ones under the age of 6. You'll notice my child's face. Yes, I've been seeing a lot of those faces lately. Ah the loveliness of "terrible 2s" has already started. I just grin and bear it. He's still cute even when he makes that not so cute face.
But seriously...aren't all my nephews and niece quite the cast of characters? Love them!!!
xox

3 comments:

  1. Whew...glad I'm not the only one who has flash phobia. Especially relieved to hear that from someone who is a talented photographer! I curse my flash every time it pops up. Eek.

    These little rascals are so sweet. They look like the cast of an awesome sitcom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, oh gosh! Noah's expression! Priceless <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Des- oh ya! he works that face like there's no tomorrow. Drama boy!

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody....I love comments!