It's Friday once again dear friends and I'm in a bit of contemplative mood. I have just about a week and a half left here in Ontraio and then I head back home. Thoughts of coming and going and where home is constantly run through my mind.
Time keeps on slipping and all I can do is enjoy the now. All I can do is try to be present.
And so the best way for me to do that is to say my thanks. To be thankful for what I have. To recognize what I am loving right now.
So this Friday, I am in love with...
- having time with my family.
- watching Noah play with his cousins. His older cousin Amira is so good with him.
- seeing my mom after being apart for 6 months...oh how I've missed her.
- going into stores like this one and this one on Dalhousie Street and becoming inspired.
- eating at restaurants like The Green Door or The Light of India (in the Glebe). Places that we don't have in Whitehorse.
- dreaming up ways that we can celebrate Valentine's Day together as a family when I get back.