Here in Canada, we already had our Thanksgiving over a month ago, but yesterday (American Thanksgiving) as I read through all my favourite blogs that are written by friends South of the border, I just couldn't help but feel a little bit of their thankfulness rub off on me. It got me thinking about what I am thankful for these days, and of course I am more grateful for my husband, son, family and friends but sometimes it's the little things that make life that much more rich, more fun, more enjoyable...wouldn't you say?
Like for instance...
- sipping an early grey and orange pekoe tea combo-so incredibly delicious
- unrushed mornings, where the dress attire would be pajamas
- picking up fun little things to put into someone I care about's Christmas stocking
- unlimited cuddles from my sweet little boy
- writing Christmas cards to friends and family far away
- having a skype conversation with a loved one
- mail swaps
- hanging a bough of fresh spruce on my front door
- crafting up Christmas gifts for friends
- dogs that wear jingle bells
And how about you? What are the little simple things that make your life that much more amazing?
Happy Friday dear friends. Another busy weekend is coming up, but I'm ready for it. Take good care!