Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

i'll be home for....


Okay, so I promised that I wouldn't say much on the topic of Christmas until after Nov. 11, but I just have to share this exciting news. This year I get the best of both worlds when it comes to Christmas. On the 25th I will get to be here in Whitehorse, celebrating with my little family- our first Christmas ever just the three of us. But the very next day, Noah and I will be jumping on a plane and heading back to our 2nd home Ottawa for a whole month!
I'm so excited that I will get to have two Christmases, one with my little family here in Whitehorse, and one with my family back in Ottawa...how lucky am I?
My Ottawa trip will be full of visits and most of my time will be devoted to family and friends, but I wanted to let you all know that I will also be taking a few bookings for photo sessions *. I am really excited about this idea and hope to be able to get in a few sessions over the time that I am there.
So if you are looking for some updated family photos or maybe a few great shots with you and your sweetie or photos of the latest addition to your family please think about getting a session done with me.
And as a little pre Christmas gift, I am offering an early bird booking deal to anyone who books with me before December 1st.
If you are interested please email me at birdsonawire (at) hotmail (dot) com and I will be sure to get back to you with details.

* The purpose of my trip home is to be with family and friends, so my time to do sessions will be limited. If you are interested in a session be sure to book soon as possible.

4 comments:

  1. yay! such good news....i think it's so great to start traditions for christmas with your little sweet family but there's nothing like going home too! i'm glad you'll get the best of both worlds and an extra long visit with family & friends!
    xo.
    k

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be so excited. I think that when you live away from family you do need a nice long visit to reconnect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky girl! I bet you can not wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! I hope you don't find it colder in Ottawa - bone chiller wind!

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody....I love comments!