Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, October 29, 2010

just 2 days away





It's just two days away and this year I'm even more excited for it. There has been much excitement in our house as we prepare for Halloween. I've been working on Noah's costume which will be finished by the end of today and last weekend we decorated the house with pumpkins that light up and some other decorations outside.
Noah has been loving all the decorations in our house and what he sees outside in the neighbourhood. Every time he sees a pumpkin or skeleton he points to it and starts to growl. Now that he is getting into holidays, it makes them that much more special.
I've organized a little party for Noah and his little goblin friends on Halloween day. He's still too young to go door to door trick-or-treating, but I thought it would be fun for him to dress up with his friends and celebrate on the day. I'm so excited to see all of them in their costumes.
So that's about it. Happy Friday dear friends and a very special birthday shout-out to my sister Katie! Happy birthday Kee Kee....we miss you and love you so so much. Hope your day is special!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh goody....I love comments!