So maybe I was just a little bit spoiled on mother's day. This will not come as a surprise to many. Winslow always outdoes himself. He sure does pay attention to detail and always goes out of his way to make me feel oh so special. I'm one very lucky gal to have him.
My first Mother's Day included:
- breakfast in bed...french toast, fresh fruit, bacon, maple syrup, whipped cream and coffee!
- afternoon tea+carrot cake at my favourite cafe down by the waterfront
- flowers, a card and chocolates
- a yummy bbq dinner of roasted veggies, shrimp and cous cous
- a wonderful day spent with my babe and my hubs