Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, March 22, 2010

monday morning


Monday morning on my mind:

  • Today I'm guest blogging over at Visible Voice Please join me and read all about my peek. I'm taking everyone on a little tour of my studio space and showing some of my art!
  • A little update....."sleep training" is going pretty well. We just had our third night of it and only had one wake up. This is a huge improvement from 3-6 wake ups! More on this later- there is a lot t talk about on this topic.
  • Today the hubby is home. We have a date to go to the library. You know you are old and boring when your dates involve daytime trips to the library.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, no. I think library dates are especially sweet and quiet (in a great way - steal more glances etc..) Have a lovely one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I love the date to the library. Yes, you are getting old!:)

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody....I love comments!