Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, March 5, 2010

fin de semaine


Ahhh the weekend is upon us and I couldn't be happier! There's something so special about weekends. I like how it becomes a little bit of carved out time- just devoted to things like home made big breakfasts, visits with family, trips to the big box stores to stock up on essentials.
Of course all this is going to change in a few months when we move up North and Winslow takes on a whole new type of police work. More on that later friends....I really don't have any details to share with you yet, but once I do I promise you will hear all about it.
But for now I am going to cherish our "normal 9-5" lifestyle and enjoy each moment that we have together. Our 5 weeks apart was pretty much 5 weeks too many and all I want is to have my family back together.
This weekend we are going to be spending our last few days in Ottawa saying good bye to family and friends, as well as doing a few fun things..like getting my hair done-yipee!
I hope you have have a lovely weekend in what ever you do.
I found out about this fun photo booth via Buttercupped....it's pretty fun and very kitchy! I love the old mall music in the background. Have fun with it! Oh and that's the string from my sweatshirt that Noah is chewing on, just so you know.
xox

5 comments:

  1. Ah weekends...i just love them. some time to just do whatever one pleases is a precious thing indeed! i hope you enjoy a weekend full of snuggles, eating, shopping, & relaxing too!
    xo.
    k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fabulous weekend!! and enjoy getting your hair done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loves the kissy-facing going on! And the smiles! Beautiful & retro fun.
    I'm glad to hear your all together again, and do hope that this next stage in life will bring all sorts of good change & good energy. :)

    p.s. thanks for mentioning my blog!✿

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the family time. Glad you are finally reunited!

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody....I love comments!