Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

a day in the sun





What a beautiful glorious day it was on Tuesday! It was the kind of day where it would be a crime to stay indoors. So we packed our selves up and went for a lovely walk along the pathway by Lake Ontario. What a gorgeous lake I tell you, and as much as it is great and grand we must remember that it is fragile and not dispensable.
So many things to look at. So many sights to take in. Beautiful colours, textures, and sounds. A perfect day in the sun with the family and of course Noah slept through the whole walk.

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely day you had under the sun! Happy mid week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pics are fabulous! I feel like I'm also there Johanna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos! The one of the rocks makes me think of the rocks we collect when we visit Lake Superior. Thanks for stopping by my little space. I'm having fun exploring yours!

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody....I love comments!