Happy things for this week:
- a spontaneous coffee date with my bestfriend Amy
- a lovely visit and lunch with my cousin Julia
- a baby who is in a really good mood
- a baby who put himself to sleep in his crib!
- a pretty hand knit leaf garland that I saw in a tree
- day dreams of spring
- making collages in my sketchbook
- babytime at the library with Margaret and then a coffee date afterwards
- yummy homemade meals (spinach squares and split pea soup)
What are you happy about this week? What are you loving?
p.s. I have a giveaway coming up in honour of my one year blogging anniversary and will post about it this Friday!