Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, November 19, 2009

happy 3 months little one


It's amazing that changes that I see in Noah everyday. It can be so amazingly overwhelming to watch him do something new. Like to see the proud expression on his face when he rolls over or the smile he makes when he thinks something is funny. I am amazed, truly amazed and in love.

Here are a few of Noah's milestones...
  • he can laugh now! and oh my is it ever the cutest thing! Winslow and I will jump up and down and do monkey dances just to get a chuckle out of him. I'd laugh at us too if I were him.
  • he has mastered the technique of belly time and can do so for at least a few minutes.
  • he can roll over from belly to back (when he wants to and ONLY when he wants to).
  • he twists his back and neck till he can almost roll over from back to belly.
  • he can grab something and usually can hold onto it.
  • he loves play time. singing. looking at books. being toted around in the sling (face out)
I could go on and on about him.
Happy 3 months little one. Mama and Papa love you so much! xox

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe...I had to let out a little chuckle myself at the thought of you and Winslow doing monkey dances :). Enjoy the 3 months stage...as you know, it's one of my favs.

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody....I love comments!