Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

favourite Christmas posts by other bloggers


I thought I'd share a few of my favourite past Christmas posts by other bloggers.
For the first one I found it to be extremely helpful and realistic. Here, Linda at Restyled Home provides an excellent list of gifts to buy for elderly people. I don't know about you, but I think buying for my grandmother has to be one of the hardest holiday tasks there is. What do you get for someone that has everything and doesn't need anything? This post will help you in that department!
And this one by Marta at m.writes I think is just so gosh darn cute. Grocery store stocking stuffer ideas! Easy to pick up, usually fairly cheap and fun stuff that will be used for sure.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, fantastic!! I'm off to read. I could always use some more ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody....I love comments!