Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

tummy time

Look at him doing tummy time. Noah is very proud of himself. And so am I!
I hope you are having a great week so far. We certainly are. Everything is just so much more fun now that I have an adorable sidekick hanging out with me.
Yesterday we went to see Where the Wild Things Are. Noah cried through much of it and I felt bad because it was very loud in there. I think it bothered him but he did eventually settle down and sleep.
The movie was so good. It was magical, sweet (but not too sweet) and the little boy who played Max was excellent. And I still can't believe those giant puppets! Definitely go see it.
Tomorrow I am posting my first ever giveaway so please stay tuned!
On another note I hope everyone is staying healthy and happy. It seems that this flu season is a bad one..please please please take good care of yourselves and your loved ones.

4 comments:

  1. What adorable pictures! Isn't it the best feeling in the world when your little one accomplishes something. I think it's one of the best things so far about being a mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sweet comment Kelly! Yes being a mama is amazing isn't it? Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love! He is soooo cute! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. G TOTALLY hated tummy time -- she's still not a big fan, but now that she can scoot around she's a little happier!

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody....I love comments!