Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

baby bear...my love!


My baby bear is 2 months old already. It's so hard to believe that this little angel has been here now for 2 whole months, I just can't imagine life without him. Now that he is 2 months old you should see the stuff this super babe can do. He says things like "whooooo, whoooooo" all the time and does things like smile at his mama. He's already doing tummy time and lifting his head real high! Can you tell I'm a proud mama? Can you tell I'm in love?

5 comments:

  1. Look at that cute little tongue ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, happy 2 months little noah!! such a beautiful boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe thanks! Yes I'm pretty crazy about that little boy. He has my heart, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's gorgeous Johanna. I'm really enjoying all of your photos and comments about motherhood!

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody....I love comments!