Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, May 3, 2009

love is...


Love is when your hubby has to go to Ottawa for business (Hamilton to Ottawa and back again in one day is at least 12 hours on the road) and brings home your favourite pizza! Anyone from Ottawa knows that Louis Pizza on Mc Arthur has THE best pizza in the city. Nothing quite beats it. I always get the vegetarian pizza. The yummy dough is a really rich salty eggy type of  dough. The tomato sauce has a hint of nutmeg (strange but soooo good). This pizza is so tasty that in the restaurant they have pictures on the wall of their customers eating their pizza from different locations all over the world. Seriously people order the pizza, take it on a plane and then take pictures while eating it in places like Japan and the Yukon Territories.
So you can imagine my delight when hubby came home with a box of Louis Pizza just for me. This man sure knows how to treat a pregnant lady!

3 comments:

  1. ahhh, you deserve it!

    I can't believe I've never heard of Louis Pizza. It sounds delicious! I'll have to try some when I go home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweta, you HAVE to try Louis Pizza...you HAVE to! You'll be in heaven.

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody....I love comments!