Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, January 20, 2012

these days...


Noah practicing his tough guy hockey player face








With the weather being this cold for the last week, we have been spending a lot of our time indoors. It's been very nice to be cozied up in our home all together, but I will most definitely be happy when it warms up enough to get outside for a walk. Call me a wuss, but you will not find me going out for a walk in -40 weather. Just can't do it.
Anyways, here are a few pics from our adventures indoors. They include:
  • indoor bowling (with plastic cups and a soft ball)
  • finding new ways to use our easel. who knew that painting with water was so much fun? apparently it is!
  • a new found love for all things hockey. lots of indoor hockey playing
  • a little babe who has discovered a whole new world- toys! she loves her IKEA play mobile
  • lot's of snuggling on the couch with popcorn and kid's lattes (warm milk, honey, vanilla extract and cinnamon)

3 comments:

  1. So much fun to be had!!
    I MUST send you a package of Caro, a warm malt drink that kids can drink like coffee. It's also great for breastfeeding mamas because malt helps produce milk.
    Enjoy your indoor snow days!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The popcorn and kid lattes sound fabulous!

    Stay warm, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The winter after Cavan was born I am pretty sure I cried every day. I had a busy toddler who wanted to play outside and a baby who hated to be packed around in the amauti. I was miserable, however I did get pretty creative on ways to entertain a toddler indoors that year.

    Thankfully it has gotten so much easier to get them outside. Although, even we haven't gotten outside since Sunday with these extreme temperatures!

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody....I love comments!