Noah practicing his tough guy hockey player face
With the weather being this cold for the last week, we have been spending a lot of our time indoors. It's been very nice to be cozied up in our home all together, but I will most definitely be happy when it warms up enough to get outside for a walk. Call me a wuss, but you will not find me going out for a walk in -40 weather. Just can't do it.Anyways, here are a few pics from our adventures indoors. They include:
- indoor bowling (with plastic cups and a soft ball)
- finding new ways to use our easel. who knew that painting with water was so much fun? apparently it is!
- a new found love for all things hockey. lots of indoor hockey playing
- a little babe who has discovered a whole new world- toys! she loves her IKEA play mobile
- lot's of snuggling on the couch with popcorn and kid's lattes (warm milk, honey, vanilla extract and cinnamon)