Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

sigh....


Sigh...
Today has been one of those days. I've been impatient and not nice to be around. I've been less than pleasant to my husband and plain old crabby. Tired, hungry, clumsy.. you name it.
I've been on a mad chase to find babysitters for this weekend as I have back to back photo sessions, I spilled gingerale on my computer, swerved while I was driving, have dropped things a million times (it's hard to bend down and pick things up when you have a big belly in the way) and worst of all, I went grocery shopping with a toddler. The. Worst. Task. Ever.
I'm now sitting in my quiet living room while Noah naps. I've gotten out of my funk, I've found a babysitter, I've apologized to my hubby a million times and made it up to him by making him some of his favourite food. I am now editing some pictures that need to get done and am hopefully redeeming myself.
Ever have one of those days my friends?
In exactly one week Winsow, Noah and I will be en route to Ottawa and then P.E.I. for our much anticipated family holiday. If I haven't said it yet, it seems like it couldn't be coming at a better time. I can't wait to be on the open road. See my family, especially my niece and nephews. I can't wait to eat yummy food that we can't get here, to go to a big box book store, to go second hand clothes shopping, to smell the salty air and walk for miles on the beach. I'm keeping my eye on the prize my friends.
Hope you are having a good week. I feel like mine will get better and better as we get closer to our trip.
xox

2 comments:

  1. oh yes i have those days, sometimes i am to anxious and i start things on the wrong foot. what i am trying to learn is where ever i am to take deep breaths, put my hands in the air and close my eyes, even if it is just for a minute. we can stop the chain events. but remembering that in the middle of it can be hard.

    your trip home and with family sounds so wonderful, filled to the rim with good things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely get it. I too have been a touch grouchy (I think being able to get a full night's comfortable sleep might help that..grrr.) and can no longer touch my feet either. Bending over is rough work!
    When are you due?

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody....I love comments!